Doctor Who Walking Tours, run by the Doctor Who Experience are returning for the 2014 season.
The Walking Tours will operate every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Saturday, 14th June until Sunday, 20th July.
Tickets will go on sale from 12pm on Wednesday, 11th June with further dates to be announced in the next couple of weeks.
For more information, click here.
Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff will be hosting the ‘Monster Family Day Out’ this Easter.
Packed full of exciting monster activities from prosthetic demos to Who challenges, the day has something for everyone to enjoy:
• Millennium FX workshops, including talks and demonstrations on how the monsters of Doctor Who are created, practical workshops and advice for people who want to get into the industry.
• Vortex Challenge – a game testing your knowledge of the world’s most famous Time Lord. Hosted by writer Cavan Scott.
• Monster Mash Creative Workshop, also with Cavan Scott.
• Miniature workshop hosted by special effects expert Mike Tucker.
• Photo opportunity with a Silent on the Silence Spaceship.
• Eggs-terminate station – design your own Doctor Who egg.
• Surprise appearances throughout the day.
Tickets to the event are free of charge with a valid DWE ticket for Wednesday, 16th April 2014. The event starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm.
For further details about the event and availability of tickets, go to the DWE Website.
Filming Doctor Who Series 8 in Cardiff Bay - Thursday, 13th March 2014.
Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman were spotted in a foggy Cardiff Bay this morning, filming scenes for episode 5, written by Steve Thompson.